Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thing #24

I really enjoyed this blog project.  I think that keeping and maintaining a blog is a great idea for any teacher to use.  Not just teachers but anyone, actually!  I did start to struggle at the end, and as you can tell I still have not figured out how to add the videos or the binder.  I cannot figure out how to add the embeded codes and make them show up as a video or photo.  I will definitely keep working on it though until I am able to figure it out!

At first I thought this project was not going to go well for me.  I was not too excited about the fact of having to make a blog, but it actually turned out to be a great experience for me.  I can't believe how much information I have walked away with and how much better I understand web 2.0 and its importance.  This experience and the am ount of imformation that I have learned is going to impact my teaching career greatly.  I can now teach my students better with technology than if I had not learned about all of these tools.

Technology in the classroom is going to be essential when I finally become a teacher.  Technology is moving at such a rapid pace, so by the time that I actually start teaching, who knows what the level of technology will be by then.  This was a great project and I am definitely going to keep up on this blog and add to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment