Monday, December 3, 2012

Thing #16

I chose to use iGoogle.  This was a very fast and easy set up because I us gmail for my email account so I basically already have accounts with everything Google!  I will not make it my permanent home page, but I will use it daily.  I added a calander, to-do list, and the weather.

The online calander will be useful to me because I am a very forgetful person, so if I check my calander every day I won't forget or be late for an appointment.

The to-do list will be helpful to me but I did feel like it was too much work.  I will use it, but I would be ok if I didn't use it either.  I usually  know what my to-do's are without a reminder! :)

I feel like this could be used at school and at home.  You could have two seperate accounts, a personal and a work, and have everything seperated so there would be no confusion.  Using this at school, which would be work for us, could help us keep our schedules and assignments straight.  No more forgotten meetings or appointments and no more forgotten class assignments!

No comments:

Post a Comment